I am suffering with my teeth is very yellow color so how I can get whitening teeth pls help me.

I am suffering with my teeth is very yellow color so how ...
Scaling and polishing and the uses teeth whitening gel. Ok.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Go for a Proper U/S S/G Scaling & Polishing procedure.
Hello Lybrate user, yellow colored teeth suggests that stains are deposited over the teeth surface. Start by brushing properly that too twice daily. Ultrasonic scaling and polishing (cleaning) can easily remove this yellowish stains. Visit a dentist for this procedure. Few other options like bleaching or veneer can be done if you are not happy withe whiteness of your teeth even after scaling and polishing.
Dear Lybrate user, yellowing of teeth is either the natural color or is due to tartar deposits and external stains. These hardened deposits are not removable by brushing. They also contain large number of bacteria which cause inflammation and gum bleeding. Please consult your dentist and get a scaling/professional cleaning done. It is a simple procedure of 30-40 minutes. Your dentist will also suggest you to use a mouthwash for 15 days after scaling twice daily. Also rinse your mouth 3-4 times daily with warm salt water. If the natural color of teeth is on the yellower side and you are not happy with the shade of your teeth, you can opt for bleaching/laser whitening/zoom whitening treatment options. These treatments whiten the teeth by 3-4 shades but the effects are not permanent. You have o repeat the treatment after 8-12 months. Please consult for dentist for a check up and choose the best suitable option.
Deep cleaning, polishing along with whitening (bleaching) procedures and / or artificial enamel Cause of discoloration Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics. The regularly through good oral hygiene practices. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need yellow bacterial film called plaque that occurs naturally in your mouth can build up if not removed filling and / or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. You may consult me in person.
Start brushing after each meal, get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.