Please give me better Medicine For me I am suffering from social anxiety. I am always hesitate talk with someone. When I talk someone my heart beat very fast and at that. I am very fear to talk someone please tell me best medicine for me.

Please give me better Medicine For me I am suffering from...
take sarswatarishta 2 tsp + 2 tsp of water before sleeping daily correct your diet by consulting privetly and other medications according causes
Social Anxiety Disorder (social phobia) is the third largest mental health care problem in the world today. The latest government epidemiological data show social anxiety affects about 7% of the population at any given time Social anxiety is the fear of social situations that involve interaction with other people. You could say social anxiety is the fear and anxiety of being negatively judged and evaluated by other people.  It is a pervasive disorder and causes anxiety and fear in most all areas of a person's life.  It is chronic because it does not go away on its own. Anxiety reducing medications along with CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), can change the brain, and help people overcome social anxiety. Consult a psychiatrist and get helped. All the best.