I have 8 month old baby. I am breastfeeding and giving formula milk to him. Doctor has given easum cerelac to him. I am giving him twice a day. Now what type of food and fruits should be given to my baby and in which form and what timing gap should me made between food help me in this.

I have 8 month old baby. I am breastfeeding and giving fo...
Give him everything from boiled mashed potatoes, veg and fruit juice ,along with porridge ,and give it twice a day ,rest of the time you may give milk as usual every two to three hours.
Appropriately thick homogenous food with added sugar / jaggery and ghee/butter/oil to make it energy dense should be given. Take cereal and pulses (?what you eat at your home) in 2: 1 ratio add ghee/butter/ oil, add vegetables make thick khichadi. You can take various pulses, sprout it, dry in sun and grind to make flour and make porridge from it, add sugar/ jaggery, oil/ ghee. Give milkshakes of various seasonal fruits. Mashed boiled fruits and veggies can be given. Give three meals and two snacks. Each time give 2-3 tsp of food. By 9-10 months start finely chopped and mashed food approx 1/2 bowl each time.