Hi doctor. I am arvind n m 20 years old clg student n my body weight is around 40 kgs. Will ENDURA MASS will helps me to gain weight instantly or should I take other food supplements or pills please suggest. Thank you.

Hi doctor. I am arvind n m 20 years old clg student n my ...
Hello you start eating protein powder mutant company. Whey protein in milk twice a day .n start push ups n exercise .u will have good body with muscles.
Supplements or gainers are just loaded with sugars. And also can have side effects. Plan your diet well with good amount of protein and balanced fats and carbohydrates. Consume eggs chicken paneer etc. You can contact me online for customized diet plan for weight gain.
Hello, You need to have a good diet to support supplement intake .Get i touch with me for the natural weight gain diet,supplements just don't work.
Gaining weight instantly using Supplements is not a good idea. Here you can know about some ideas for healthy weight gain. 1. To follow a balanced diet and try not to skip a meal. 2.Try to eat slowly and better to have frequent meals rather than large bulk meals. 3.If you are underweight, then you want to gain a balanced amount of muscle mass and subcutaneous fat, not a bunch of unhealthy belly fat. 4.Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns 5.Eat Lots of Protein 6.Eat Lots of Carbs and Fat, and Eat at Least 3 Times Per Day 7.Eat a Lot of Energy-Dense Foods and use Sauces, Spices and Condiments Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight: Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc. Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others. High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream. Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil. Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice. Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts. Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams. Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail mixes. Many of these foods are very filling, and sometimes you may need to force yourself to keep eating even if you feel full. It may be a good idea not to eat a ton of vegetables if gaining weight is a priority for you. It simply leaves less room for energy-dense foods. You can contact me online for further queries.