I am now 61+ years old .For the last 15 to 20 years my under feet have been receiving burning sensation (inflammation) which render unbearable feeling to me. It is not pain but inflammation in the under feet It increases to extreme during summer and hot weather and decreases in winter and rainy & shabby weather. Its severity changes from one foot to another in alternative days. The feeling reduces on application/rubbing of cold ice on the feet. Sometime its severity reaches to such an extreme point which compels me either to loiter one room to another or apply ice to minimize the feeling to stay calm and quiet. At night I have to use side pillow/lap pillow under my feet to keep my feet flying condition during sleep So many medications both Allopathy, Homeopathy & Ayurveda have been taken but all in vain. Kindly provide me the right medication/prescription to get rid of the difficulty.

Hi Tapan Ji... My advise is to consult for proper homoeopathic case study... as selection of homoeopathic medicine requires the details of the patient as a whole and not only the complaint.... If you wish to get a result then consult... Or you may still keep trying Take Vespa Crabro (homoeopathic) 30 tds for 1 day... See if it helps...
Hello, You should opt for a course of VITAMIN E+ C capsule daily one tablet for 15 days and see the difference.