My brother got lattice that is multiple lattice in periphery after undergoing an opthalmic examination doctor told as he is myopic it common but we cannot rid of lattice situation regular check up is key so I want to verified is this can lead to surgery in future how to reduce lattice when we should go for surgery his number is -3.

My brother got lattice that is multiple lattice in periph...
Lattice is a type of peripheral retinal degeneration which is present in few myopic patients. As your doctor rightly suggested you to have a routine eye check up in between so as to know that his number is increasing or not and to notice any changes in lattice, if it's increasing or it's associated with any retinal hole, then usually it is sealed by "laser" Surgery required only in those cases where retinal detachment occur as a result of untreated or undiagnosed retinal hole. So it is required to have routine ophthalmic evaluation as rightly suggested by your Ophthalmologist. Hope you find it useful. "laser
You should consult retina specialist ,if there is lattice degeneration with hole ,then you will have to go for laser barrage,& if there is lattice degeneration with no hole, you will have to be under observation because in future you may face lattice degeneration with hole, which may lead to retinal detachment ,so you may go for prophylactic laser barrage.