I'm 24 female. I am experiencing fatigue so I got my blood test done.. The MCH & MCV was low than the normal range.& HDL & LDL levels were way to low. As tue cholesterol is useful in vit D synthesis I wanna get vit d test done & I want to know whether I have microcytic anaemia as my RBC size is less. The MCH & MCV range matters right? Thyroid test was normal. MCB was 77 & MCH 25.5.HDL- 29 & LDL- 19. Hgb - 12.

Yes You have less RBC and MCV as well as MCH you are suffering from iron deficiency and Vitamin B12 anemia use syp R.B Tone twice in a day.