I having infection in penis inside top skin. Below the user skin in penis white spots found and etching on that area it's look like fungal infection. During sex when skin is going up its very paining and now its showing white spots inside skin on penis.

Dear lybrate-user, You have infection in penis top skin and you feel pain during intercourse as well as white spots (Pus Cell) is in your penis this may be cause by STD (Sexual Transmitted Disease) or may have some fungal Infection as well for further diagnosis and treatment please take an online appointment.