Sir my mouth open small. Nearly 2.5 fingers enter. I was using SM fibro. Suggest me to do what. I want to avoid chance of mouth cancer. I have left eating gutkha.

that's very nice if you have started taking SM fibro capsules twice daily also you should start doing mouth opening exercises and start chewing sugar free chewing gums(like orbit) to increase mouth opening also you can start warm saline rinses
How many months you used sm fibro it should be used min 3 months and kenocort oral ointment in the area you feel stiff, mouth exercises like blowing balloon and ice cream stick stacking one by one in the mouth.
Don't worry just leave gutka or any form of tobacco product and have good diet review with dentist every 6 month or yearly.
You can definitely try cap. Oxytard from company himalaya 2 cap twice daily for 10 days them 1cap twice for 1 month you will fill change in stiffness of oral cavity and fillbetter.
Hello Lybrate user From your brief description it's apparent that you are suffering from OSMF .Cessation of tobacco is a good thing you have done. Please go to a good oral and dental surgeon for proper medication oral physiotherapy and medical treatment of any .or else you can undergo online consultation with reports and pics of your oral cavity. Good luck.
Take this medicine atleast 3 months visit dentist for follow up. Leave Any tobacco item, do not drink alcohol. Avoid spicy food.
Please go to a good dental surgeon for proper dental checkup see the condition of oral tissue. Medication, oral physiotherapy and surgical treatment are various treatment options depending upon the stage of your oral tissue.
Quit habits strictly. Seems like you have oral submucous fibrosis (OSMF). Kindly consult an oral & maxillo facial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need conservative or surgical management for mouth opening depending upon the stage of OSMF .Advise full mouth opening, ballooning exercise & side to side movement of the jaw. Wrap 25 to 30 ice-cream sticks, make a bundle, put it between upper & lower front teeth for 15 minutes thrice a day increase 1 sticks each day. As for now advice T.SM fibre-30nos, once a day for a month, C. Becosules 5 cap (enriched with Vitamin A, Vitamin B & Vitamin E specifically), for five days in the morning after meals. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person.