Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 73 year old male since one week have back pain lower back more intense when I sit and get up what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
You might have back sprain or docs disease. U shd co silt an orthopaedician. Moreover you might be having decreased bone density for which shd be having calcium supplements or bone mass increasing medicines.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.