My son after sleeping on yesterday early morning complaint to pain in left leg thumb side and he is unable to stand straight he feel pain on lower side of leg thumb area. Is this any serious matter. Please please please help me please suggest me what can I do. I will thankful everybody who help me.

My son after sleeping on yesterday early morning complain...
U need to get the serum uric acid levels tested can be due to acute gout episode. Normally cold precipitates the attack of gout and thumb of the feet is the most common side to have it. Apply ice packs and take analgesic for pain relief. Get lab investigations. Hope this information is helpful. For further assistance you can contact.
Hello, In my opinion your child is suffering from intestinal parasites to cause pain in lower limbs along with raised uric acid. He should tk plenty of water to hydrate his body elimnating uric acid through urine. His diet be easily digestible, non irritant on time. Give him homoeopathic medicine:@ Acid benz 30-6 pills, thrice. @ Cina 30-6 pills, thrice. Tk, care.
Hello lybrate-user, your son might have twisted his lower leg area for which he is having pain. Because of bad posture during sleep, it might have occured. Apply warm water under the area and if the pain persists for more than a week then consult a paediatrician soon.