Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How can I develop muscles I have low T. Is there any medication like steroids etc.

1 Doctor Answered
If you have low T, I would address it in a comprehensive manner and try and improve the levels through nutrient supplementation and optimizing metabolic parameters. If the above does not succeed in raising T levels to satisfactory levels, I would consider TRT using transdermal cream after having a detailed counselling session on the pros and cons of TRT at your age. Feel free to schedule a private consult with me on the matter.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.