Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 60 years old. I hav severe pain in my tooth. There is crack in my tooth what should I doo? please help.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello Visit a dentist soon and get an x ray done for the tooth. There is a chance of root canal treatment if it has exposed soft tissue in tooth or you will need to get it removed and then place an artificial tooth. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
4 people found this helpful
You may have to remove the tooth. But before that you may try homoeoapthic medicine Pulsatilla 6C tds for 1 day. Report after 2 days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.