Sir I am 20 years and 3 months old boy sir I have low amount of beard on my face I like to grow more beard what should I do.

(Normally when the boy attains puberty, possible between ages of 13 to 16 years, the hair growth starts from above the upper lip, chin and body. This happens when the male sex hormone “ Testosterone” is secreted from the testes. When a boy attains puberty, a centre in the brain called Hypothalamus, stimulates the Pituitary gland, which secretes two important hormones. The FSH (Follicular stimulating hormone) stimulate the special cells in the Testes to produce sperms and the another hormone LH (Luetinizing Hormone) stimulates the special cells to secretes the testosterone hormone. Testosterone is responsible for sudden growth in males with good musculature and bone density. The changes would lead to deepening in voice and enlargement of penis) kindly visit an endocrinologist to correct endocrine imbalance in your body if any Good luck thanks for sharing.