Yes. Minoxidil has side effects. We have an excellent hair growth formula which is used for beard also. It's a mix of 3, 4 organic herbal hair oils, serum, spirulina etc. If hair root is intact, very sure of growth. There are some vitamins and other things like traditional methods to be used with this oil. U need to consult. Send pic and talk.
Do regular exercise, take zinc n folic acid supplement ,take nuts, scrub your face daily, massage your face, apply alovera gel extract, :apply eucalyptus oil, apply vit e with this you need proper homeopathic treatment for this purpose.
This condition generally happens due to low testosterone levels. The testosterone levels can sometimes improve through age and sometime you need treatment. Any products that contains something that must be applied on skin does not work. Thanks.
Well beard generally depends on your genetics, testosterone generally plays an important part, do regular exercise, take high protein, take nuts, take zinc n folic acid supplement, apply alovera gel extract, apply eucalyptus oil, apply vit e, scrubbing also important, you need proper homeopathic treatment for this purpose.
Start doing exercise daily, take zinc n folic acid supplement, massage your face daily, scrubbing is also important, apply alovera gel extract and massage well, apply eucalyptus oil, apply vit e, with this you need proper homeopathic treatment for this purpose, you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation.
Do regular exercise ,take zinc n folic acid supplement ,apply alovera gel extract and massage well, apply vit e with coconut oil and apply eucalyptus oil, take biotin, do regular scrubbing, massage your face daily, with this you need proper homeopathic treatment.
No. U can try this -
1. 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). Or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits (eat whole fruit not juice), a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk, a cheese cube/slice/ banana shake etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
10. Maintain active life style. Exercise to gain weight swimming:jogging:lunges and squats:bench press:deadlifts:yoga:pull-ups:upright barbell rows and dumbbell shoulder press
lifting weight is important too, so that the additional calories can be used to build muscle instead of just adding fat.
11. Don't smoke. Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain.
Start doing yoga, do regular exercise, take zinc n folic acid supplement, take pumpkin seeds, apply alovera gel extract, aplly vitamin e, scrub your face daily, massage your face daily, apply eucalyptus oil, take biotin, with this you need proper homeopathic treatment.