Sir my age is 16 i'm 5.8 height and 80 kg is dieting is good? I have to become slim please help me.

Sir my age is 16 i'm 5.8 height and 80 kg
is dieting is g...
3 meals per day and healthy snacks twice daily to achieve the best possible result within a short period. Here is a guideline for creating the best vegetarian diet for weight loss. Based on this, you can create your own diet plan as the food choices of each person may vary and the items available to you may be different from what mentioned here. Early Morning You can have any of the following items to start your day. ? 1 glass of lukewarm water with lemon juice added to it. This drink will have zero calories in it. Breakfast 2 Idlis and half a cup of sambar and � cup of low fat milk Mid Morning Snack You can use boiled pulses, green salads, low- calorie fruits or nuts as a snack Lunch cup brown rice (not to exceed 200 grams cooked rice) and � cup mixed vegetable gravy along with one bowl mixed vegetable salad and 1 small bowl raitha or low fat curd. Ensure that the vegetables are cooked using low fat oil and without adding coconut. Evening Green tea Dinner Start your dinner with any thin soup. You can eat 2 rotis or one quarter plate upma or 3 slices of brown bread or one bowl of oats at night along with � cup vegetable and 1 bowl of salad. for treatment and dietchart for weight loose consult privetly.. For diet chart ask privetly consult purna cosmetic skin and laser