Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 34 years old women, 153 cm height having 70 kg want to reduce my weight, I suffered gallbladder stone problem taking tablet & pcod problem too. I have 5 years old boy kid, could you please suggest me diet for weight reduce.

1 Doctor Answered
I'm 34 years old women, 153 cm height having 70 kg want t...
Hello lybrate user, Have fiber rich food in diet like raw fruits and vegetables such as apple, banana, carrots, spinach, cooked dried beans, grains, multigrain chapati etc..; Avoid eating to much fats, junk food. A high-fiber, low-fat diet helps keep bile cholesterol in liquid form. However, don't cut out fats abruptly or eliminate them altogether, as too little fat can also result in gallstone formation. Drink plenty of water, 7-8 glass per day to remove toxins from body and maintain hydration. do regular exercise, brisk walk etc. Stay away from saturated fats found in fatty meats, butter, and other animal products. Take homeopathic treatment for gallstones and PCOD. homeopathy offer great solution for both problems. It is safe, natural and holistic way of treatment. natural homeopathic remedies strike at root of problem to ensure complete cure without any side effects.In chronic cases,Homeopathic medicine is selected on the basis of thorough details of patient, like medical history, causes, routine, temperament etc..; such well selected medicine gives complete relief and cure. Message back for online homeopathic consultation and treatment.       
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.