Keto Diet and problem with high level of Uric acid & creatine. Is keto good for Indian people who usually eat rice and chapati Is keto diet good for fatty liver, diabetes patients and to burn tummy fat. I was on keto diet before I stopped to fix my uric level. I ate chicken for lunch and salads in the evening and I felt energetic and lose weight of more than 3 kg in a week. My question is should I go back and re-start my keto Diet where I only eat vegetables and less fat and carbohydrates to fix my fatty liver? What are the main things should I look when I am on ketogenic diet. Thank you.

Hi lybrate-user, I would not recommebd you to go on a ketogenic diet. If you want to maintain a long term health plan, try to keep your choices as simple and easy to maintain. If you have a fatty liver, switch to eating more of fruits and vegetables. If you want to burn tummy fat, there's no magic potion available. You have to engage in some form of physical exercise to maintain it lifelong!