Sir I was 109 kgs a year back. I am now 68 kgs now after a year which I did from dieting and intense exercise. Last year I did my 2d echo and my lvef was 60%. I went for a routine checkup abd 2d echo showed lvef of 40%. I turned from a diabetic to non diabetic and also from a patient of high bp to liw bp. All my pathological test parameters are absolutely alrite. The corn angiogram slso says I have normal coronaries. I have heard that loosing weight improves heart functions but I fail to understand why it deteriorated in my case. I am totally asymptomatic and I have run two half marathons and one 10k in the last 2 months with no complaints. Doctor has advised me to stop running and gym and fo a 5 km walk everyday. I have been advised flavedon Mr. twice daily and cardace 5 mg daily. Please put light on my case.

Congrats. It is amazing to loose weight like you have done. Please do an 2D echo from any reliable and experienced person. I think there is something wrong in either of the 2 report. Why you are taking cardace 5 when B.P is normal.