I just did a root canal treatment for my front tooth couple days ago, and now having a bump on the gum. Not really painful but a bit swelling. What is it? Is that normal? Will that disappear within a couple of days?

Its pus coming out from that bump, go to the dentist and tell your problem. May be antibiotics have to use or dentist can remove that sinus track depending on that condition.
no there is still some Infection left.u have to get reopen d root canal
It may be normal. If it doesn't subside within few days then you have to revisit the dentist again.
No its normal its the sign of reinfection. Take some antibiotics and serratiopeptidase for 3-5 days. And if its persist then visit your dentist for Re RCT.
Take Below treatment Kreos 3c 4tims Chamo200 once a day for 4days Cal phos 12c 3tims day for 10days
Hello, Yes it is normal and the swelling shall subdued in few days. Try doing cold water rinses to reduce the swelling.
It is not normal. May be root canal is failure. .and you have pus in teeth which you can see as a bump on gums. Kindly go to dentist and have xray done.