Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Suggest me any good Ayurveda doctor for treating AS as I am suffering from. I am from Visakhapatnam. Or is it possible that you can treat me online? Any suggestions. I have severe pains in body.

1 Doctor Answered
Ank spond is lifelong vd u. please don't leave what you r taking. Sometimes there are flares in your diseases when you need to increase medicine for few weeks. Or sometimes disease may be progressive. I don't think there is any better medicine for this disease better than allopathy. Certain desi medicines may give you better relief but these ate usually steroids and heavy metals which in the long run will damage your liver and other internal body organs.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.