Hello doctor. My mother have pain from head to jaw she has pain .earn. Pain also and sometimes she is even unable to open her mouth .she has pain from last 1 year. She has pain during both summer and winter season. So please suggest something suitable for my mom. I request you doctor please help me. Thank you.

Hello doctor. My mother have pain from head to jaw she ha...
Dear Lybrate User The pain from jaw to mouth may be due to jaw problem or due to cavity in teeth. U may go for a test of OPG first and consult any Dentist there. Let me know the opinion of dentist. Meanwhile Cut a piece of onion to a small size that will fit comfortably in your mouth. Put the cut slice on the affected tooth. Allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Thoroughly rinse your mouth with salt water to prevent onion breath. Repeat 2 or 3 times daily for a few days.
Hot fomentation x twice daily. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises. Take frequent Breaks at work Use cervical pillow. Use Back Support.