Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 53 years old male, since 2011 I am suffering from lower back pain to the right side and also from waist pain. I have taken treatment from various orthopedic and neuro Dr. But not got relief what can I do now, please guide me.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 53 years old male, since 2011 I am suffering from lo...
Kindly visit me in my clinic. In the mean time you may sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Kindly take biod3 max 1 tab dailyx10 paracetamol 250mg od & sos x5days do back (spine)/shoulder/knee exercises make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take do not ignore it. It may have to be further investigated. It could be beginning of a serious problem. If no relief in 4_5 days, then contact me again. Contact your family doctor or nearest hospital for emergency help.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.