Hello Doctor, My Father is sugaring from Kidney problem and he is also diabetic patient. He is having this problem from 5 years and going hemodialysis in a hospital twice a weak. Before 2 days when we went to hospital for dialysis he started shouting and shivering and fever started. We were very confused and frightened. We rushed him to our neighbor hospital SKIMS in Kashmir. Doctors advised to get an X ray for chest and was observed fluid in chest. They drained 1200 ml of fluid from dialysis. He is still admitted in hospital and he is not doing urine from 48 hours. Doctor advised for USG and Urinary Bladder was found empty for two checks of usg. Please tell me that what is actual problem. We are upset and hopeless. PLEASE HELP US.

Hello Doctor, My Father is sugaring from Kidney problem a...
He is most likely in renal failure but it can not be inferred from your description whether it is because of diabetic nephropathy or for some other reason. Although your father is in hands of good experts. SKIMS is good institute having good reputation. Treating doctors there can resolve your queries in better way. We need more information to reach any conclusion.