Hi, I am 34 years old. I have a pain on left shoulder for last two weeks. please advice.

Hi, I am 34 years old. I have a pain on left shoulder for...
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Shoulder pain can be due to multiple reasons, so it can be due to an injury like a soft tissue one, bony injury, tendinitis, bursitis etc if there is no h/o any injury to the affected shoulder and there are no s/s of inflammation or infection like swelling, skin redness or local warmth etc, my advice to you initially will be: ice packs at home, restriction/modification of physical activity, local analgesic spray for application, gentle anti inflammatory medication which suits you and see how it goes for next 7-10 days. Normally most pains settle down with decrease in inflammation, in the event your pain persists or increases we will have to get some investigations done for further evaluation. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.