Hi, I'm 123 kgs and I want to lose my weight Wat should I do and wat diet should I follow Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi, I'm 123 kgs and I want to lose my weight
Wat should I...
The main cause of obesity is has to find out and you must take note of prefactor like lifestyle, eating habits. In eating habits you should consider indiscriminate calories intake, emotional eating, inactivity. Here diet plays a major role and the third angle of obesity is no metabolism rate. So approach of treating obesity is medicine to improve metabolism, and diet and lifestyle are mandatory. If you want us to send you lifestyle chart and other instruction, you can contact to us
Wat should I...
Hello dear eating more protein is a great long-term strategy to reduce belly fat. Eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber. Don't eat sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened drinks. .if you take one meal is heavy then take other meal is lite. Reduce Your Calories Gradually. Drink a lot of water.
Wat should I...
Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.