My teeth is getting yellow and bad smell came out from my mouth I am really hate this things kindly help me to reduce this problem.

My teeth is getting yellow and bad smell came out from my...
Professinal teeth cleaning followed by teeth whitening.
According to me the problem you said above clearly indicates poor oral hygiene but without examining practically hardly to say, I can suggest some oral habit maintenance: 1. Brush twice 2. Use regular mouth wash every night before sleep 3. Pls do use floss. And check the outcome in a month. And do visit your dentist for regular check up.
You need to go for deep scaling and cleaning of teeth.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Home remedy will not work. Visit dentist for scaling.
Visit the nearby dentist and do professional scaling and polishing.
Please Visit Dentist for proper checkup. Professional teeth cleaning can take care if yellow teeth and bad smell.
Hi, When there is excess deposition of tartar or calculus it results in bad smell or halitosis. This is the most common dental reason for bad smell .these deposits are usually yellowish in colour. Once they are removed your problem will be solved. You need to go and visit a dentist once a year. Maintain proper oral hygiene too.
First the cause has to be search for.. like Gums bleeding, or postnasal drooping etc.. According to that the treatment will be prescribed. At home you may try massaging your gums with turmeric and a little amount of salt... You may also start Vitamin C supplements...
Dear Mr. lybrate-user, kindly get a professional cleaning done from your dentist and regarding yellow teeth we can have options from tooth whitening to laminates.