I’m interested in the Delivery My wife are 8 months pregnant I want to live with her at delivery time in the delivery room with doctor Because my wife have some problems I can't leave alone at this time It is possible that I can live with her at any type delivery like surgical or normal in the delivery room Can I get this facility there in your hospital Can you allow me in delivery room Can I live with my wife at delivery time in your hospital.

I’m interested in the Delivery My wife are 8 months pregn...
In some hospitals this facility is provided but you have to wear the well sterilised gown and mask and other things which the doctor ask you .also about the do's and do not's of the hospital.
You are most welcome we rather encourage the husbands to give moral support to wife but this can only be allowed if we already know the pt well her obstetric history as well as examination so get her cheked up first.