Hi my baby is 1 year 7 month I left breast feed at 1 year 6 month. Back 3 days she suddenly vomited at afternoon then she start to vomit continue on that day then I showed doctor he told light fever is there then gave omit medicine then it stopped after 2nd day yesterday she stated to do motion 5to 6 times then today she passed motion 4, times and at night again she omitted let me know any solution why she is vomiting and motion whether she get new teeth so may be? Reply urgent please.

Hi my baby is 1 year 7 month I left breast feed at 1 year...
In this rainy season their is every chance that child got g.i tract infection,resulting in diarrhoea and vomiting.give plenty of ORS water by spoon slowly.do not stop breast feed at least twice a day.keep watch on urine output.consult nearby pediatric doctor to assess the seriousness of disease.
This is a common problem in young children and there is no need to be alarmed. You please take the child to your doctor for treatment. If vomiting persists it may be necessary to give intravenous fluids. It will take some time for diarrhea to subside. Keep giving small feeds at frequent intervals.