I am a 30 years old married man. My friend is persuading me for Herbalife slim product. But I am afraid that the ultra low carb diet plan may hamper my Civil preparation. Simultaneously I want to get rid of the obesity. please guide me.

No need to take any kind of medicine for weight loss you can follow a well planned and balanced diet plan like start your day with luke warm water, Include green tea and jasmine tea thrice a day. Avoid refined cereals, junk,oily and fried food. You can have oats, vegetable poha, white oats upma, musseli with milk or wheat flakes. Do not skip your meals, drink atleast 7-8 glass of water.
Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely.
Don't take any product as you can Loose weight with out that simply avoiding fatty and spices food and skiping lunch with mild breakfast and dinner take warm water with lemon and honey 2 glass daily empty stomach walk for at least 4-5 km daily with mild exercise and diet control avoid non veg and fast food do exercise and take plenty of water and papaya every day take antacid with liver tonik your problem will be solved otherwise consult me.