Dear Doctor. Hypersalivation for past 6 months with recurring mouth ulcers. Undergone cholecystectomy in 2016. Bowel moments irregular and reflex esophagus is very high. Bitter tasting mouth and halitosis is present. Appetite and normal food. Misaligned teeth and trauma in upper gum is present. Gum painful. Mild pain in throat. Please advice. Thank you.

Dear Lybrate user, according to your history, the recurring mouth ulcers, tender & traumatic gums seem to be a sign of acid reflux which needs to be taken care of asap. Mouth ulcerations can be treated but only after a thorough evaluation of the oral and systematic situation in person. It is advisable for you to meet a dentist so that he/ she can guide you through your condition & provide suitable medical regimen to be followed and you can heal adequately. Stay positive.
I will suggest you to take proper consultation as you have many problems. And to prescribe an accurate medicine I need to get all the details. Still you may try taking homoeopathic medicine Merc Sol 30 2 dose morning and evening once and then wait for 1 week. Report for further advise.