I am 32 years old, my question is that I have been feeling acidity in the mouth, have gone to doctor for checkup, he said is ulcer, then gave medication for ulcer, but still I feel the same, please advise.

Nicas ulcers in oral cavity can be due to various reasons most common are can be deficiency of vitamins or also can be due to gastric disturbance like constipation. Etc so treatment should be accordingly along with medication take non spicy, non oily food, and drink sufficient water.
Hi, if you get an ulcer in mouth, it usually takes 7 to 10 days for its healing. Just continue your medication. If the ulcer does not heal in more than 15 days, then further investigations are necessary. Regards.
Acidic feeling in the mouth can be due to acid reflux problem .There are some medicines for ulcer which are Combination of 2 or 3 antibiotics along with antacids.Treatment is long .Once your stomach problem will be solved and ulcer will heal, acidic feeling in mouth will disappear.