I am looking for an advice from an Orthopaedic about ankle pain that I have developed in the last one month. I have severe pain as soon as I wake up from bed and it subsidies after I walk for a while. The same thing happens after I sit down for a while and get up. Please advice on the causes and treatment for the same. Some friends suggested me to change shoes and wear insole. I am not sure if thats the right thing to do.

I am looking for an advice from an Orthopaedic about ankl...
From what you are describing it looks like your pain is originating from the heel and back of your ankle. Treatment for this is ankle and foot exercises and change of your footwear.
If you could provide with more details of exact area of pain it would have been better. But never the less it could be plantar fascitis or heel spur or any tendon around ankle that is inflammed. 1. Wear soft footwear throughout the day 2. You can also wear heel cups if heel is paining 3. Get assessed by a physiotherapist for footwear modification 4. Contrast treatment* alternately dip your feet in hot and cold water for 2 mins each. Totaly 12 to 15 mins.