Having 10 years of experience in the field of orthopedics, Dr. Bharat Raj .R currently practices at Blossom Multispecialty Hospital in Electronics City, Bangalore and Dr. Sunny Medical Multispecialty Center in Bellandur, Bangalore. He has his MBBS degree from St. John's Medical College and a DNB in Orthopedics from Sparsh Hospital. He also has a fellowship in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy from Apollo Hospital.
Dr. Bharath has gained reputation and popularity in the field of orthopaedics due to his professional expertise and proficient knowledge. He is highly competent to treat Injuries, Diseases and Disorders in the Bones, Ligaments, Joints, Nerves, Muscles and Tendons. The fellowship in Sports Medicine makes him an expert in diagnosing and treating sports injuries. The services provided by Dr. Bharath Raj.R include Chronic Pain Treatment, Spine Injury, Neck Pain Treatment, Hand Pain Treatment, Arthroscopy etc. He is also a member of the Tamil Nadu Arthroscopy Society and the Indian Arthroscopy Society.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bharath Raj .RYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Bharath is really like god send person. He helped me to get rid of shoulder pain. The complete process of shoulder pain treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. He is really a sweet doctor and I am glad that I chose to consult him.
dr Bharath Raj .Rhelped me in my Ankylosing Spondylitis problem. I have been going to him from 2 years now. My case was very bad. He is a highly equipped and a very talented doctor. The exercises he suggests are the best. I am very thankful to him and his staff at dr Sunny Medical Center at bangalore too.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of spondylitis. I consulted Dr Bharath, not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bharath Raj .R to be very helpful. As per doc advice.... Is previous changes what ever happened will be continue like that and only the ligaments can be corrected with my tissue itself .will post the MRI report for your reference
I had consulted many doctors in past in online apps.but no one replied like bharat sir. Clearly made me understood my problem.Feeling greatly relaxed. Thank u a lot sir.Have a great career ahead.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bharath Raj .R to be inspiring. Thanks a lot doctor. With regular exercise how much time it will take to correct my posture and lordosis curve.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bharath Raj .R to be very helpful. Thank U Sir
Hi I have started Gym. I was detected with Vitamin D deficiency early February. I am still experiencing multiple Joint pain and Muscle cramps. I have 2 more doses of 60k IDU remaining to be taken once a month. I try to get my protein from natural sources like Fish, Chicken and Eggs in the range of 80 to 100 grams. Do I need to consider any Supplements like Multi vitamins. I seem to be getting enough Protein but recovery is slow. I do Strength training that includes lifting weights. I read a lot of mixed reviews regarding multi vitamins. In case they are safe which brand should I go for? Also any more supplements I should consider?
Hi, If somebody C-Reactive Protein is high, if it is 9.1 out of 6 being the maximum range does it mean that the person is suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
My question is that I'm taking spon 50 and carni q tablets for shoulder injury so can I take serious mass supplement at the same time? Can I take supplement?
Query: regarding allopathic medicine. What is the difference between Diclofenac and aceclofenac medicine? Which one is better or more powerful?
Hey! I'm 23 years old. And I need your help I was with my friends on a holiday. We got drunk and suddenly two of them started to fight and I tried to break the fight and one of them punched me in the back twice and then few minutes later the fight was over. Day after tomorrow we left from there to reach home and after 4-5 days later I woke up in the morning and my back started to hurt where I think that guy punched me and now the left side area is swelled up I think I can feel it and I did ultrasound and the report shown everything fine and perfect and its been 6 days and i'm in pain not all that but few hours a day this pain is killing me and I have read online that people have been suffering from back pain for 2-3 months I do not want to go through that kind of pain sir please help me.
My husband has disc problem and sciatica pain. Dr. X-ray and told that there is gap between disk. Dr. advise rest and exercise. What should to do in future.
I have very painful Tennis Elbow for quite some time now. I have been getting 2 different advice. One MD said to use a wrist brace to prevent my wrist extenders from moving in order to reduce my pain in my elbow. Another MD said not to use the brace because I'm using it as a crutch so what should I do? My elbows hurts even when I bend it a little.
My mother is around 78 yrs. Old and suffering from osteo arthritis and taking uniwalk tablet everyday for last 2 months but no improvement observed. Pl. tell whether it is curable.
1 year ago I met with accident and my cervical pr collar bone total broken. So doctors suggest me. For surgery. And dotted the broken bone with titanium plate. And also I have hair line fracture in my right foot. So I want to know is I am able to gym right know. The plate is still attached. So suggest me. Some tips. Or suggestions what kind of things I do. Respected doctor. Also. Give me knowledge how to heel faster. addiction has been stop till after 3 months. Thank you.
Muscle contusion is a condition that is characterized by bruising in the muscles. It generally tends to occur in athletes who play a lot of contact sports. Repetitive blows in any part of the body may cause damage to the underlying muscle tissues. These blows may lead to internal bleeding, resulting in blood clot formation. The most common site where it occurs are the quadriceps.
The various causes of this condition are:
- Direct repetitive blows to a part of the muscle in contact sports such as football
- If you fall on a hard surface
- It may also occur if the muscle comes in contact real hard with sports equipment like soccer balls
The symptoms of a muscle contusion are:
- You may experience swelling of the muscle
- Excessive pain
- Decrease in range of motion in the concerned body part
- It may lead to leaking of blood vessels
- You may also experience hematoma where a lump is formed over the affected spot
- Symptoms of broken bones, dislocations and fractures may also occur
Complications: This disorder may also lead to various complications such as compartment syndrome, which leads to compression of blood vessels resulting in pain.
Treatment: The basic treatment for this condition is the RICE protocol which is rest, ice, compression and elevation. You should rest the muscle, then apply ice to the affected area to reduce the pain. You can also take NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) to reduce the pain. In severe cases, the doctor may drain the lump surgically.
It is advisable to not return to your normal sports routine in order to allow the muscle to recover. If you carry on with your regular routine, it may result in further complications like the formation of scar tissue. You may undergo various stretching exercises to relieve the pain and make a gradual return to your normal sporting activities.