I have 6-7 ulcers in my mouth. They are spread in every direction in the mouth I am not able to eat anything! I have pain while drinking water. I have ulcers almost every month please suggest me some sort of diet plan as I have also lost weight by eating less healthy foods and more junk food. Please suggest antibiotics for the ulcers.

I have 6-7 ulcers in my mouth. They are spread in every d...
Hello, Have yogurts, dark green leafy vegetables, basil seeds in your diet. Make sure you keep your GI system healthy by drinking lots of water. Turmeric tea helps in healing ulcers. Keep constipation at bay and make sure you visit a local physician to find out reason behind unexplained ulcers.
For your ulcers apply local anesthetic gel like ora sore or Dologel etc. Drink plenty of liquid, start taking multivitamins and try to remain stress free as stress is a key factor for ulcers in todays lifestyle.