I am suffering from a mouth ulcer about 4 days. But it is appeared frequently. How can I get relief from it?

I am suffering from a mouth ulcer about 4 days. But it is...
Maintain a good oral hygiene, take Vit B-complex. Don't use Hard tooth brush Stress, vitamin deficiency, trauma,tobacco causes commonly ulcer. If you having ulcer for long time then immediately visit dentist. Every 6th month do Scaling treatment by Dentist. Brush twice daily with proper tooth paste in proper way.
Mouth ulcers usually reduces on its own with in 7 to 10 days. You can apply a benzocaine gel on the ulcers so that you can get some relief while eating and drinking. U have to take lot of water gargle with a mouth wash to avoid any infection.
YOu are suffering from apthous ulcers and these are common and people treat it with Vit B complex tablets ., YOu can apply Zytee gel also
Apply Dentogel as required and check with your digestion system working well.