I am a 32 year old man with 5'5" height. Recently married, with a new born child. I have a history of high blood pressure hospitalized in 2015 end. I have taken measures to lower my blood pressure by lowering my weight from 75 kgs to 62 kgs by checking on my diet (mainly salad and non-oily foods) and mild exercise. But recently, I learned that when I eat normal cooked foods like rice, dal and some fried stuff, my weight increases quite quickly. (70 kgs presently) I am fed up of the salad and other diet measures I used to take. Kindly, suggest some measures to increase my metabolism and stay in shape.

I am a 32 year old man with 5'5" height. Recently married...
Raised blood pressure is not a disease in itself. It is just a sign of some underlying disorder. Homeopathy offers good prognosis for cases of essential hypertension. The treatment is based upon the cause and the totality of the case. A constitutional homoeopathic treatment will cure you permanently. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance