Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had kidney stones (right side) last year after taking medicine I didn't checkup, in March there was a serious kidney pain so I thought it might be because of kidney stones, so doctors give checkup for ultra sound, blood checkup and x ray, I the reports are normal ,there are no stones, doctor gave "drolgan" tablet said to use whenever there is much pain, but after 2 months the pain started again, I expecting it might be kidney infection, please suggest me which lab test I have to take and medicine if it infection.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to be examined by general surgeon or urologist and investigations like urine rm, urine cs, serum creatinine, serum calcium ,serum uric acid, and blood sugar r to be done, a ct scan may be more helpful. Take plenty of fluids orally.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.