I was diagnosed with gastritis. I was on esomeprazole and some food restrictions as part of my treatment. But now my treatment is over and I feel fine. No symptoms of gastritis. My question is if is it compulsory to continue with the food restrictions (no citric juice, no spicy food etc) or can I eat normally? And if I do drink citric juices, is there any risk of getting gastritis again?

I was diagnosed with gastritis. I was on esomeprazole and...
You have to be careful with diet restrictions at least for 1 month in order to recover your gastric mucosa fully reformed. Along with above said restrictions, keep taking foods before you feel hungry. Homoepathic medicines are available to prevent the recurrence of gastritis whic are safe and effective. Stay healthy.
You can introduce itemise and assess your self whether you can tolerate spicy or citric food. Apart from food you need to tackle stress which is also important factor to be tackled.
Take plenty of water, avoid oily spicy food alcohol smoking, in between you can take, do regular exercise.