Can high blood pressure be cured without taking medicines. I have a bp of 150/90 and I am currently taking 1 revelol xl 25 per day medicine prescribed by my doctor. I just want to stop the medicines bcoz I am taking all this stuff from a year and now I am fed up from all this and I think it will have side effects in the long run too. So I just want to stop medicines and normalise the bp by myself through life style changes. Can this be possible?

Can high blood pressure be cured without taking medicines...
Surely .yes first you have to sleep nicely in every day and should wake up at time in morning do few minutes yoga and follow proper exercise also take low salt in your diet .maitain your physical health and avoid stress.
take yogendra ras 125 mg bd arjunarishtam 10 ml bd hridyavarn ras tds all these for 3 months only and get rid of all ailments related BP
1) At your age first line of management is lifestyle modifications and diet changes - Reduce stress, quit smoking (in case you smoke), avoid caffeine and alcohol. Start wating a healthy diet, with less of salty food like sauces, chips, fast food etec, Exercise daily for 40-45 mins. 2) Also get a proper evaluation for the underlying cause of BP with a Echo, Ecg, Renal function test and consult a cardiologist.