Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I have lax les prob. I found this problem through endoscopy. Can I do workouts. What should I do to control this. My doubt is Can I do workouts? Will workouts with weights affect this more?

When this sphincter becomes relaxed (Lax LES) due to any reason or is weak, it fails to close. Then the acid of the stomach travels back into the esophagus. This backward movement is called GERD or Acid Reflux causing inflammation of the lining of the oesophagus and leads to heartburn, pain and various other symptoms.Add 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger to a cup of hot water and steep for 10 minutes. Drink three times per day straight after preperation. Ginger contains certain chemicals (gingerols and shogaols) that soothe the entire gastrointestinal tract. It helps strengthen the holding power of the LES (lower esophageal sphincter). Ginger relaxes the wall of the esophagus, aiding digestion and making heartburn less likely. Yu can do work outs