Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have a problem in my urine tract like urinary tract infections. I have always feel burning sensation and yellowness in urine so please give me a better suggestion to me. Thank you so much sir.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir I have a problem in my urine tract like urinary tract...
Asalamalaikum, If you have yellow eyes, fever or abdominal pain along with it then detailed discussion is required you can have a online consultation with me, See due insufficient water intake this problem may occur, Take plenty of water as possible atleast 3 litrs a day, It will help, If the problem persist you consult me online over here Thanks regards
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.