Sir if I bleach my teeth with baking soda and lemon, it is harmful for my teeth & gums. I want to use it for whitening because my teeth are yellowish regards.

I know u have read this from Facebook. plz don't do this as it is going to severely damage and discolour ur gums.. pls undergo dental bleaching by a qualified dentist
Don't go for such remedy it can give you irreparable damage.
It might increase sensitivity.
Dear frequent bleaching of teeth can be harmful for your teeth as it tends to erode away the outer layer (enamel) of the teeth and expose the underlying sensitive layer (dentine). In the long run this can cause problems like sensitivity, pain etc. Bleaching should be done only by the recommendation of a dentist. Regards.
No Issues... Just clean thoroughly. If the problem persists then see a dentist for bleaching.
If you can afford for dental treatment my advise is kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening (bleaching) procedures and / or artificial enamel filling. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
It will cause sensitivity of teeth,if wrongly done!!Plz get ur teeth cleaned and polished by the dentist, followed by whitening treatment!!!
If you have yellowish teeth then teeth cleaning is the treatment of yours problem
Dear please do not try combination of baking soda and lemon which is very acidic. It may cause damage to teeth enamel and lead to sensitivity. You can go to dentist and do scaling /polishing/bleaching which are safer and more assuring.
Baking soda & lemon are abrasive & will wear off your teeth. Get your teeth cleaned professionally to remove the stains & see if it improves the color of your teeth. Orelse you can get teeth whitening/bleaching done. For further details, you may consult me.
For some time may you will feel the sensitivity after bleaching. But there is no any harn to gum if the procedure is done properlly.