I have acne in my chest, back and on my shoulders and arms. It causes huge and hard dark spots. I don't know why it's coming. I had this problem​ from past 4 years. I don't know if I had any allergies.

I have acne in my chest, back and on my shoulders and arm...
Hello Pawanyou can take ayurvedic medicines as they have very good results n you plz drink plenty of water n be sure that you dont suffer from constipation so have good n oil free things .u can ask for further information
Most of the time it is due to the dandruff, first of all to concentrates reducing the dandruff, some home made oil can be help to reducing the dandruff. 1. Take boric powder 1 gm from market dissolve it in water and apply to the scalp before bath 2. Boric powder 5gm+kapoor 5gm+coconut oil 100gm mix it well and keep it in sun rays for two days after that it is regularly use for head massage. 3. Use Neem soap for bath for medicine you may consult near by ayurveda physcian or you may consult with me.
Body acne is caused by the same factors that trigger facial acne: overactive oil glands, excess dead skin cells, and a proliferation of acne-causing bacteria. Oil and dead skin cells become trapped within the follicle, or pore, and create a blockage. Often clogged sebum and sweat glands are the causes of acne on chest. A large number of small whitehead pimples can occur on your skin as the result of such problem. Pimples on chest can appear as a kind of allergic reaction to any perfume or cosmetic product. You can use Toothpaste to cure it as below Before going to bed at night, clean the affected area with warm water and thoroughly dry it. Apply toothpaste to the affected area and make sure you do it thoroughly. Leave it overnight. Use cold water in the morning to rinse it off. Make this a daily routine until acne dries out.