Hi I want to know whether I am touching bipolar anywhere I am depressed 24 hours. I feel like crying all time. Each time I travel or something I feel like committing suicide. People call me immature for the way I speak. But the truth is whenever I open my mouth fear walks along. It happens all the time. My situation is turning more worse than before.

Hi I want to know whether I am touching bipolar anywhere
Loss of interest, decreased concentration and attention, feeling low and disturbed sleep or appetite are some of the signs of depression. Consult a psychiatrist who will assess you in detail. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless, seek professional help immediately.