Hello doctor I feel tired all d time nd I feel sensations in hands. Sometimes I had sever headache nd I do vomits. please suggest me medicine for headache nd for weakness.

Namaste, Your headaches sound like migraines- not only they are the most common type of headaches but also they are often associated with nausea. Some other symptoms which maybe associated with migraines are- blurry vision, mental fog, sensitivity to loud noise and bright lights, throbbing pain, and at times numbness or tingling. Don't worry as they are not a threat to your life- even if they maybe severe and causing nausea vomiting, or they are occurring daily. Secondly there are several medications available to help. But without knowing more details I'd rather not recommend any specific ones.
Get your thyroid test done. You can take cap eucalmin twice daily!
Homeopathic philosophy does not favour the use of temporary painkillers or short cuts for the treatment of migraine or for that matter any disease. Homeopathy tries to go deep down into the cause of the problem and completely eradicate the tendency of a patient to have these migraine headaches now and then. That is why it takes some time for the medicines to show results. They do not have a short term or temporary effect like the allopathic painkillers. On the contrary, homeopathic medicines have long term effects and work to completely cure the migraine problem. After a couple of months of homeopathic treatment for migraine headaches, patients are pleasantly surprised to experience a completely pain free or headache free life. This is the beauty of Homeopathy.