Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My daughter 2.7 yrs having tonsils. She suffers frequently with cough & cold & even sometimes fever. What should I do? homeopathic treatment going on now. Should I go for operation.

1 Doctor Answered
You should consult the ent specialist, get an x-ray of neck for adenoids done, and let him decide the need for surgery. The decision for surgery depends on the size of adenoids and the severity of symptoms.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.