Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Dear doctors, I am 28 years old male, And will married very soon I had one doubt and problem, I hope you doctors will solve this problem From my age of 16 I have a bad habit which is alternative of masturbation. While I am was going sleep I lay down on bed and rub my penis to bed and imagine as making sex with girl. After 1 or two minutes semens came out and I will satisfy. I was making regularly at teen age and two / three times / per week after 20 of my age. And weekly one I was watching porn movies one hours / week. Now I have no confidence to marry beuz of my pre ejaculations. One of the my frnd said that he will make sex with wife around 5/6 minutes before his first ejaculation. Is there any solution for my sex problem. How can we check our sex drive power? Is thr any medical text for test power of sex?

Masturbatiion or nightfall is natural in males and is 100% safe and healthy. The semen is produced daily and sperms r produced every 72 hrs so they have to come out of the body for the newer one to get produced. If you r masturbating twice a week you will not be having nightfall. Masturbation reduces stress and anxiety and relaxes the mind causing sleep which people think as weakness. So enjoy it instead of feeling guilty about it and taking undue stress. Have sex with a real woman and then you l know if you really have premature ejaculation or not. Don't worry now.