Early morning before brushing A bad smell from mouth is felt by me. I visually checked my mouth, No abnormalities are found when I felt that some thing is present around the upper part of neck then I made try for coming out and I got a white small piece (12 mm long and 4 mm dia. Approx ). Is It a sign of throat cancer? Please assist.

Early morning before brushing A bad smell from mouth is f...
Hello, That may be tonsil stone. Tonsil stones (Tonsillolith) are irregularly-shaped, whitish-yellow, very foul-smelling globs of calcium, collagen, mucus and bacteria that get caught in the back of the throat. They occasionally become dislodged and may be coughed up. Probably that is not throat cancer sign. Still you need to visit a dentist to clinically evaluate to rule out anything. Regards!
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Dear lybrate-user, Start brushing your teeth before bedtime. This may solve your half of the problems. That small white piece may be sputum (cough), If it comes every day in the morning, then visit your family doctor or general physician for further checkup. There is very less possibility of throat cancer, it may be because of the allergy, tonsillitis, throat infection, TB, Bronchitis, etc.