Age 21 doctor can you recommend best toothpaste for yellow teeth there is calculus and tartar deposited on my teeth yellow colour creamy layer plaque is deposited on teeth can colgate visible white can be recommended or not I know many Dr. advice for scaling but it is only temporary treatment can any tooth whitening toothpaste can be helpful or not can you recommend any good quality of mouthwash for this I want permanent white shining teeth how it can be possible.

First you have to develop good oral hygiene habits like twice daily brushing and flossing Then get a clean up or scaling done If you are not still happy you can go ahead with whitening treatments like bleaching/ laminates/ crowns etc.
Scaling is off course required for removing stubborn stains and calculus deposits on teeth. No toothpaste alone is capable of removing tartans and stains. You must get a professional cleaning done first and after that you can maintain by brushing with a tooth whitening paste. Preferably get scaling done every 6 months.
Use X-tar toothpaste from ICPA pharmaceuticals, start brushing twice daily and get a scaling done from dentist.
if you dont get it cleaned your gums will recede even more.. better to remove the cause then to live with it and suffer later recession ,boneloss and then tooth loss